Monday, November 12, 2007

Shoes (Pumps and Boots)

Other than the cardigan post, I haven't posted for so long, so I have all of these random topics that I need to organize. Next one up is shoes...I desperately need a new pair of basic boots, which will probably be equestrian-style. And since holiday season is coming up, I really would like to get a cute pair, maybe two, or heels:

These are Coclico wedge boots, which are okay, but they are not as nice as chunky-heeled riding boots. The only reason why I would consider wedges as opposed to heeled is because I have to be practical for school. How could I possibly walk from class to lecture to practice with those on?
These are Dolce Vita riding boots (I worship Shopbop, by the way, as far as online shopping goes), and this flat style is the ideal. Flat riding boots have maximum arch support while still delivering comfort, which is key.
These Frye boots are my favorite, and I'm thinking of actually buying them. They have the perfect heel height, and the leather quality on all Frye boots is amazing. The buckles are a nice little touch, too. The price is steep, but classic boots are a good investment...I'll think about it.

These heels are Marc by Marc Jacobs, and they are absolutely gorgeous! They're simple, but they can work with just about everything from jeans to skirts to dresses. And the heel is not outrageously high.
Joie Mary Janes: I like the look of these shoes, and they would definitely shape my legs, considering they are incredibly thin with no shape...but I'm not sure at all about their versatility.
Again, Marc by Marc, but they are exactly what I'm looking for to punch up a holiday outfit. The heel is chunky, which means that I will be able to do something radical--like walk, for example. But they're a little too trendy in the long run. I'm just imagining them with a whimsical tangerine dress.

No comments: