Monday, November 12, 2007

My Much-Needed Cardigan List

So winter is fast approaching, but it's not going to be extremely cold for a while. I've been looking for the perfect cardigan for several months now...it's a basic item for any girl's wardrobe, so I think I can splurge a little. Here are some for all budgets: This cardigan is by Gap, and it looks pretty versatile. The only thing is that most of my Gap tops tend to lose their shape after a couple of washes...
By Bop Basics (Shopbop's home brand)...I love the slim fit and cut, but i intend to layer it sometimes. I don't know how chunky it would look over a substantially thick t-shirt.
This one is my favorite cardigan that I have seen so far. It's by Vince, and I love the length of the sleeves. For my unnaturally long arms, this comes as a blessing. And it's oversize enough without being overwhelming to fit a shirt underneath. After all, it's definitely better than a ratty sweatshirt, right? Besides, accessories can make the outfit. Maybe I should blog about a few necklaces or something next?


No comments: